Roasting - Intermediate Level
For whom ? Aimed at anyone already working in this sector and eager to improve their knowledge.
Before registering to this module, it is recommended to have followed :
- Green Coffee - Intermediate Level
- Sensory Skills - Intermediate Level
Minimal time for the course : 35 hours
Written test : On line
Practical test : 180 minutes
Contents of the course :
- Organization of the workstation in compliance with
health and safety rules.
- Use of professional vocabulary and technical
- Knowledge of materials and
- Learning the fundamentals and key concepts of coffee
- Introduction to coffee tasting and observation of the
different phases of roasting.
- Understanding the impact of a roasting profile on the
taste of a coffee.
- Planning and registration of profiles and
identification of roasting defects.